Our team of wedding and event planners are there every step of the way to turn this fabulous blank canvas into the event of your dreams.
With catering onsite, you and your guests can be assured of the highest quality food and service.
Share the love! With our delicious sharing platters on offer, your guests can try a variety of the more adventurous options from our Platform Chefs, who are committed to providing food that bursts with fresh, vibrant flavours inspired by cuisines from every corner of the world.
Platform Weddings – What's included?
Our Platform Package weddings take the hassle out of organising your big day whilst still allowing for your own personal twist on your special day.
- The space itself – Arches 5 & 6 with an exclusive entrance on Midland Street, private toilets and cloakroom facility.
- All staffing – we will provide a friendly and experienced team of serving staff, security and a dedicated Wedding Coordinator who will be on hand throughout the organisational process, as well as on the day of the wedding, to look after you and your guests and ensure you have the best experience possible.
- Furniture – Tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery, bar, glassware, festoon lighting, mirror, eucalyptus garlands, LED candles, spindles (large & small) and barrels.
- AV package – Ambient event lighting, dancefloor lighting and a PA system with microphone are included in the hire.
- Exclusive use of Arches 5 & 6 – you will get access from 8am on the morning of your wedding. You will get 2 hours after your wedding to remove decorations and flowers etc. These can be stored within the venue and collected the following day if required, however, unfortunately we will not be able to take any deliveries or store any items prior to the day of your wedding.
- Platform Essentials – wedding coordination in the lead up and on the day, experienced staff, rustic long wooden tables, coloured Tolix chairs, glassware, crockery, napkins, cutlery, bar & AV package & microphone.
- Platform “Perks”- 4 barrels, spindles (large & small), festoon lighting, large antique mirror, eucalyptus garlands, LED candles.
Food & Drink
At Platform we like to approach wedding catering in a different way by offering our sharing platters as a quirky and innovative alternative to the traditional 3 course sit down meal.
CONTACT THE TEAM FOR MENU OPTIONS
Our bar provides a wide range of house and premium spirits, wine, beer, fizz & soft drinks. Our wedding team will be more than happy to provide you with a sample drinks list. For an additional charge we can create a bespoke cocktail made with your favourite ingredients in honour of your special day.
Alternatively, you can commemorate the day with a bespoke Innis & Gunn “I Do” Brew created on site and served to your guests on the day, as well as being available to take away as favours for your guests to enjoy at home. Price on application.