Covid 19 Safety Guidelines
At Platform our priority is the safety of our team, guests, and visitors.
To keep everyone safe we would ask that you follow the guidelines below
- SOCIALLY DISTANCED SEATING - Please note and follow the current social distancing measures. Our tables are set at a minimum of 2m apart and we ask that all guests respect this measure when moving around the venue. You will be shown to your allocated table, please do not add any chairs or attempt to join tables together as we have worked hard to create a layout which is safe for all. Please maintain the advised 2m distance from those not in your party. Please observe the designated floor markers to ensure you are at a safe distance. A one way system is in place and we ask our guests to follow this.
- TOILETS - These will be checked and contact surfaces cleaned every 30 minutes. We have a high number of cubicles and will only allow a limited number of these to be in use at any one time. The accessible toilet remains in the same location. A member of staff will be on hand with a radar key to assist with access, please just let us know if you need any assistance.
- HAND SANITISING - There will be hand sanitiser stations around Platform, at the front door and outside our toilets. Please sanitise your hands upon entry and prior to exit, also before and after visiting the toilets.
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS - All payments where possible should be made by contactless credit or debit card. You can order via our app, through our website or at the yellow van onsite. We can take cash at the yellow van if required, hand sanitiser will be available here and staff have hand washing facilities and will wear gloves for both your and their safety.
- PLATFORM ORDERING APP - Food & Drinks orders can be placed using our new Platform app, just scan the QR code on your menu or visit our website www.platformGLA.co.uk. You can also order onsite if you have any technical issues! Please do not come to the bar for drinks service, all food and drink will be served direct to your table to minimise the movement of guests around Platform. Let us do the work! Please just ask the staff if you need any assistance
- WE'RE GOING PLATED! - Why? As well as being able to offer you exciting new dishes from the Platform Kitchen, we can ensure all crockery, cutlery and glassware is washed at extremely high temperatures. We have several long standing Kitchen Porters in our team, due to the COVID 19 crisis their hours and income have been significantly reduced and this ensures we can continue their employment for the foreseeable future. It will also eliminate the need for waste stations around the venue, again to limit the need for movement of customers.
- STAFF - Our team will be following strict routines of hand washing and sanitising and have been issued with gloves and PPE to conform with Scottish Government Guidelines. All Platform staff will be trained under the new guidance prior to reopening.
- CLEANING - We will be following a robust and enhanced cleaning system
including all customer touch areas and guest surfaces. This will be done thoroughly between table turnarounds. Additional cleaning when the venue is closed will be rigorously and regularly undertaken.
- CONTACT DETAILS - Upon booking or entry you will be asked for contact details in accordance with the NHS Test and Protect service, details for one 'lead' member of your group will be sufficient.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS - A thermal imaging camera will be situated at our entry point for all staff and customers, this is completely non-invasive and offers all our guests additional peace of mind. Any visitors or staff displaying an out of normal range temperature will not be permitted entry.
- VENTILATION - Our Air Handling units will be on at the optimum level to ensure constant air changes and will not re-circulate air. Fresh air will constantly be drawn in from outside.
- CHILDREN'S PLAY AREA - During this transition period, regrettably our normal kids play area will not be in place. Of course children and under 18s are still welcome accompanied by an adult between 12 and 8pm.
- FACE PAINTING - Sadly, our free face painting will not be back onsite until social distancing is relaxed and it is safe to do so.
- DOGS - Four legged pals are still more than welcome at Platform, please ensure dogs remain on a lead during your visit.