Covid 19 Safety Guidelines
At Platform our ongoing priority is the wellbeing of our team, guests, and visitors.
We want everyone to feel relaxed and enjoy their visit, we do ask all guests to reconsider your visit if you are experiencing any symptoms or are feeling unwell.
To keep everyone safe we would ask that you follow the guidelines below:
- ON ARRIVAL - A thermal imaging camera will be situated at our entry point for all staff and customers, this is completely non-invasive and offers all our guests additional peace of mind. Any visitors or staff displaying an out of normal range temperature will not be permitted entry. You will be greeted by a host who will show you to your table. Single use menus are in use to minimise contact transfer.
- SOCIALLY DISTANCED SEATING - Please note and follow the current social distancing measures. Our tables are set at a minimum of 2m apart and we ask that all guests respect this measure when moving around the venue. You will be shown to your allocated table, please do not add any chairs or attempt to join tables together as we have worked hard to create a layout which is safe for all. Please maintain the advised 1m distance from those not in your party. Make sure to observe the designated floor markers to ensure you are at a safe distance. A one way system is in place and we ask our guests to follow this.
- TABLE SERVICE & CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS - All payments where possible should be made by contactless credit or debit card. You can order via our app, logon to our FREE guest wifi on arrival, or from one of our dedicated members of staff, please just ask any of the team if you need any assistance. We can take cash if required but encourage the card payments as much as possible.
- MOVEMENT AROUND THE VENUE - Please ensure you wear a face covering when not seated at your table, this includes arrival, departing and visiting the toilets
- CLEANING - We will be following a robust and enhanced cleaning schedule including all touch points and guest surfaces. This will be done thoroughly between table turnarounds. Additional cleaning when the venue is closed will be rigorously and regularly undertaken.
- CONTACT DETAILS - Upon booking online or entry you will be asked for contact details in accordance with the NHS Test and Protect service, details for one 'lead' member of your group will be sufficient. If you have booked online and are no longer able to attend please ensure we have contact details for another member of the group, this MUST include a contact telephone number. ***UPDATE 20/04/21*** The Scottish Government has announced that ALL visitors must advise their name and contact telephone number when onsite at the premises. Please ensure you are able to provide this on arrival
- VENTILATION - Our Air Handling units will be on at the optimum level to ensure constant air changes and will not re-circulate air. Fresh air will constantly be drawn in from outside.
- CHILDREN'S PLAY AREA - During this time, regrettably our normal kids play area will not be in place. Of course children and under 18s are still welcome accompanied by an adult between 12 and 8pm.
- FACE PAINTING - Sadly, our free face painting will not be back onsite until social distancing is relaxed and it is safe to do so.
- DOGS - Four legged pals are still more than welcome at Platform, please ensure dogs remain on a lead during your visit.